Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Dame?

Options
  • 20-04-2008 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Haven't heard from Dame in a long time. Just checked her profile and she hasn't logged on since 21st Jan. She was always on the Parenting forum!
    Just wondering if she's alright, or maybe she found a life outside Boards.ie like I should!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

tht's so sweet of you to notice, unfortunately i can't help but fair play kelle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Yes, i don't know why it's bothering me! She's probably under a different username and is laughing at me, perhaps she's one of the ones arguing with me on the thread about overprotective parents. I remember she got banned around that time by Thaedydal, maybe she got pi**ed and found something else to occupy her time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

hey kelle, maybe you are Dame!! No one is safe ;)

hey kelle, maybe you are Dame!! No one is safe ;)
    Or it could be you.

Ironically, her sig is "Stop stalking me. Yes, you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

PM her. See if she answers.

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    PM her. See if she answers.

Tried, but no response as yet Victor.
    I'd better stop stalking her now!:o

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

<What goes on in S&S stays there.>

KtK wrote: »
    <What goes on in S&S stays there.>
    Was funny though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I do not find someone implying that a poster was harrasshed off boards by a mod to be funny and not everyone who reads this forum could see the content in S&S and hence could think that.

Sorry, it was a misunderstanding.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement