Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My firefox tattoo

Options
  • 20-04-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi everyone i got my firefox tattoo a few months ago but it is starting to fade really bad any ideas on how to jazz the color up a bit and what would be the best ink to use

here is a link to where i have it posted so you can have a look(cheers)

http://bestpicever.com/pic-674-Firefox-tattoo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

generally you can get a free touch up within about 6 weeks if needs be...I know the place i go does that anyway...

Think if you added anything to it you'd take away from the impact or some word like that, brain seems to have disengaged for the night, best bet i'd think would be find an artist who's known for good colour, n get it touched up, i know a mate of mine had to get a tatt done three times cuz his artist was crap n the ink literally fell out....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

some tattooists will touch up a piece they did for life. go back to your artist,a nd see what they say.

Advertisement