Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Car Crashed by Selling Garage

Options
  • 20-04-2008 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was due to pick up my brand new car yesterday. I ordered it in January and it arrived this week in Ireland. I received a call on Friday from the garage in question (names will be not used in this thread) to say a customer had crashed into the drivers side back door, and that the door would have to be replaced. I am obviously devastated, and I am not sure if I want the car anymore. The garage did not come back to me yesterday (Saturday) with a knock down price. I have no idea how much discount I should be looking for.
    This is a brand new car (2008), but now it has been involved in a crash. The wait time for the same car is 6 months, and I am not willing to wait. I will buy the car if the garage can offer suitable compensation, but does anyone have any ideas how much I should be asking for (demanding)?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement