Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Salthill

Options
  • 20-04-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with NTL in the Lower Salthill area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Yes we have no channels and very bad internet connection. I am leeching from my neighbours all day. When the contract is up, I am not renewing it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i'm in terryland. on fri afternoon our phone and intarweb went down, and when my housemate rang them they said someone would fix it on thursday! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Renmore; I didnt think it was slow earlier but its pretty ****ed atm

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

Ya, internet connection has been slow for the last few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

connection slow, randomly dropping all the time, phone goes, tv gets **** reception.

i'm not happy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,657 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Mahell wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with NTL in the Lower Salthill area?

No problems here in Rahoon

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭bloo

Im in Rahoon and my TV reception has been pretty ****e, seems alright now and the internet has been variable but no major problems... for now.

ahh, good old patchy ntl!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mahell

Well broadband has dropped completely but we still have channels. Doesn't everything come in on the same line? Should it not be a case of one out all out?

Mahell wrote: »
    Well broadband has dropped completely but we still have channels. Doesn't everything come in on the same line? Should it not be a case of one out all out?

i was thinking the same thing. our channels are still going but everything else is still fuxx0rd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I remember when I used to be on NTL sometimes we lost the channels and the broadband was fine & vice versa.

as much as i hate ntl, i dread going home to my esat line in a few weeks. if only the auld ones didnt get rid of eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭merlynthewizard

can you use a dodgy box?

Advertisement