Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find a gay apartment share?

Options
  • 20-04-2008 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

I want to rent a room in a house or apartment in Dublin, but I only want to share with someone that is gay or lesbian. Is there any gay forum or website that lists rooms for rent?
    I have looked around but havent found one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Check out Outhouse on Capel Street, they have a noticeboard on their premises where people have notices looking for housemates etc. Their website is www.outhouse.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

there's a classifieds section on queerid.com as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

The GCN sometimes has ads too, so that may be worth checking out too, although very limited in terms of people looking for housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for all your responses. Ive found a few places but all far from work. Ill keep looking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭shewasoctober

I was wondering the same. The only place I know of is angrypotato, but there is never much.

You can checkout angrypotato.net. Sometimes people post adds on there. You could post a wanted add in the accommodations forum as well.

Advertisement