Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final year project printing

Options
  • 20-04-2008 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

I need to get some documentation printed out for my final year project, can anyone recommend anywhere that does it at a reasonable rate? Nothing too fancy, just binded into a booklet with a clear plastic cover etc.

Near the city centre if possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

An Scolaire (I might be getting the name mixed up with something else) across from the UCC vehicle entrance on College Road prints and binds reasonably cheaply afair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Cheers, got it done there today. Was exactly what I was looking for.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

An Scolaire (I might be getting the name mixed up with something else) across from the UCC vehicle entrance on College Road prints and binds reasonably cheaply afair.

Wouldn't use the place on account of the owner.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Wouldn't use the place on account of the owner.

Because...?

• Advertisement

I'm not going into it as he's the type of guy who'd read this and try and sue me for slander.

Let's just say he's isn't my type of guy.
    I also know a guy who used work there - he didn't have too many nice things to say about him.

It's libel, rather than slander, as it's a written declaration and it's only libellous if it's demonstrably false or misrepresenting (as well as damaging). Therefore, you'll forgive me if I don't withhold my custom from the store because of your vague, unsubstantiated opinion since my own experiences of the place have been positive.

It's libel, rather than slander, as it's a written declaration and it's only libellous if it's demonstrably false or misrepresenting (as well as damaging). Therefore, you'll forgive me if I don't withhold my custom from the store because of your vague, unsubstantiated opinion since my own experiences of the place have been positive.

You're forgiven.

Advertisement