Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

price of commercial 4X4's after July 1st?

Options
  • 20-04-2008 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

hi people does anyone know what the co2 vrt system will do to the price of commercial 4x4's after july 1st?

i know that they are going to increase but by how much??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they remain unchanged, due to the nature of commercial vehicles, it'd impossible to get an accurate working everyday weight, therefore CO2 emissions would vary. It wouldn't be a workable system.

Commercials aren't subject to engine size based tax now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

so will the road tax still be the standard 277 euro for vehicles under 3 tonne?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

colm_mcm wrote: »
    yup.

hi colm, just a quick Q...can you tell me whats new in the 08 landcruiser commercials? what is different between an 08 one and 07 model?

i must say that they are mighty comfortable all right..

what does the lwb comm , manual landcruiser cost these days?

Advertisement