Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Points on Xbox site

• 20-04-2008 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Howdy, if you are buying points off the Xbox site, can you use someone elses credit card(Been given their permission of course), Or does the card holders info have to match the info on the profile?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Howdy, if you are buying points off the Xbox site, can you use someone elses credit card(Been given their permission of course), Or does the card holders info have to match the info on the profile?

I think so, I use my brothers credit card which is linked to my xbox profile and I can buy points in the marketplace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

creggy wrote: »
    I think so, I use my brothers credit card which is linked to my xbox profile and I can buy points in the marketplace.

You can indeed. If the credit card company suspects its being used without authorisation (stolen) the will ring your brother and tell him.
    My credit card details were lifted somehow a while ago and the cc company rang me to ask if i was buying 1000 euros worth of vouchers from Virgin..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Cheers lads. Just didn't want to chance it incase MS would do some thing flaky like cancel my account.

Advertisement