Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

San Diego Job Accomadation and Social Security Number

• 20-04-2008 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Im now looking to get all of these sorted before i head over to San Diego.

Does anyone know a website that caters for all three, or individual websites.

Is there any way to speed up the Social Security number acquisition once im over there? Or maybe a way to get the ball rolling before i go over.

Accomadation is my main concern. Is a house the best way to go? Between a load of people, or are frat houses any good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

Im off to San Diego aswell for the summer. I have been mostly on craigslist.org for accomodation. I know a lot of people that have had success there.

As for the SSN, as far as im aware you have to wait until you get to the States to sort it out.

I applied for about 20 jobs on different websites in the san diego area and got no reply so will probably just wait until im over there.

From what i've heard you should sort accomodation first then look for a job as its quiet a big county and hard to get around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭big_show

banana bungalows for the first week for me! try and work a house from there,

Advertisement