Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could ban one sport...

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Darts. Fat english blokes throwing pointy things. Its a stupid game. I espically hate the idiot the says 'one hundred and eighty!'

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I would ban cricket.

I'm sick of those posh ****ers who look down on the rest of us. It's the most elitist sport in the world. It's as boring as The Week In Politics.

How it's the second most popular sport in the world is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I would ban cricket.

I'm sick of those posh ****ers who look down on the rest of us. It's the most elitist sport in the world. It's as boring as The Week In Politics.

Cos India is bloody massive! (And full of people)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭chezzer

I would ban cricket.

Is it really ??

anyway .. i'd have to go with Golf... cos it's a waste of space...

played by idiots..

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Definately cricket.Any sport that where one game can last for 5 days and still not have a winner deserves to be banned.Playing in white clothes is stupid as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Assuming I could objectively demonstrate that boxing or hunting were barbaric, I'd go with one of those. However, since this can't be done I haven't got a legitimate reason to ban anything, so I'm going to go with none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Any cricket match that takes more than 1 day to finish.
    Curling.
    WWE wrestling(I hate the grown men who go to it with fake championship belts and wearing all the t-shirts and sh!t, I like it when I was 10, but then I realised it was fake:p)
    Bull Fighting.(It's boring and cruel)

Advertisement