Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C:13:01 Memory Stick formatting error

Options
  • 20-04-2008 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a SONY Cyber-shot DSC-T100 digital camera with a 2GB MagicGate pro duo memory stick that came with the camera when I bought it. However, when I go to use the camera with this memory stick in it I get the above error. I've tried re-formatting the stick but to no avail.

I haven't tried to use any other memory stick yet. I've googled the error but that hasn't given me anything yet.

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Tanabe wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I have a SONY Cyber-shot DSC-T100 digital camera with a 2GB MagicGate pro duo memory stick that came with the camera when I bought it. However, when I go to use the camera with this memory stick in it I get the above error. I've tried re-formatting the stick but to no avail.

I haven't tried to use any other memory stick yet. I've googled the error but that hasn't given me anything yet.

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers.

How/what did you use to try format it?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

How/what did you use to try format it?

Re-format using the option in digital camera itself. When camera is powered on having done that it displays a 'Format Error' along with the error in the title of this thread in the background.

Advertisement