Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any tips?

Options
  • 20-04-2008 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

hi, i just got insured on my first car... am drivin well so far, have been to another town and am just going online now to aply for full licence but was wondering does any1 have any advice as i still feel a but messy? is this normal? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

You just got insured so just take it easy, be confident in your own ability but the best way to drive is pretend like everyone is terrible as then you will expect the worst of drivers and will be prepared for the worst.

Enjoy, its great learning to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

am just going online now to aply for full licence
    To get a full licence you must first apply for a driving test in the relevant category. If you pass this driving test you will get a Certificate of Competency for that category. You may then apply for a Driving Licence for that category

Advertisement