Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons in Galway

Options
  • 20-04-2008 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, an old search turned up one old thread on the subject but I thought it better to start a new one. I've screwed around too long without progress and I'm serious about lessons. I'm a fairly basic player but that doesn't mean I want a uni student looking for money for bucky to teach me a handful of open chords. I'd like someone who knows their music.
    I've looked around town in the different music places. Not many adds up and the ones that are have the part with contact details torn off. I've no idea about teachers in the area but someone told me a guy called Declan Collins was worth a look. I can't find anything about him, or any other. Maybe I'm blind, can anyone help me out?
    Know of any teachers? Heard good or bad things etc. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

bumpedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

the magic of google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 scaradhg

fergal flannery is a pretty good guitarist-not sure if he does lessons but its worth a shot?i cud ask if it wud b ok to give u his number?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Kevin McNicholas's Guitar-Made-Easy class. I think he does it in Knocknacarra.
    http://www.guitar-made-easy.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

scaradhg wrote: »
    fergal flannery is a pretty good guitarist-not sure if he does lessons but its worth a shot?i cud ask if it wud b ok to give u his number?

If he does give lessons it'd be great if you'd PM me some details. I'm still asking around here and there. Cheers either way.

Advertisement