Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the state of us...funny?

• 20-04-2008 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I have to turn it over now but anyway, does nayone find it funny? Plus I think whats making it worse is that Cooper is playing all the characters

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

It's just like Bull Island. Brilliant impressions, but very limp and weak satire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It was a repeat so kinda outta date...but i like it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

Yea, I agree that the impressions were good, but after the novelty of seeing the impressions, overall it was a pooly written and put together show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

He does a really good Pat Kenny!:D The show's alright, but not as good as Bull Island was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It was like RTE could afford the rest of the Apres Match team.

• Advertisement
Advertisement