Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardscast - 20th of April 2008

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Out of interest, how come you didn't want to bring your cars up to the hellfire club? Not safe to leave them sitting there in general or has there been previous incidents?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

rb_ie wrote: »
    Out of interest, how come you didn't want to bring your cars up to the hellfire club? Not safe to leave them sitting there in general or has there been previous incidents?

It's Tallaght?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

It's Tallaght?
    Snob.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually its not Tallaght. The cars would have been ok, in fact on our way down we met another group of people and they left their cars down at the gate - 6 guys and one girl all under 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

6 guys and one girl? Did you make sure she was there voluntarily?

• Advertisement

I actually did, I gave her a get out.

So to go with you or get buggered by the 6 lads? And she chose the lads! Lol

I think she was hoping to give the 'Ballymun incident' a run for it's money.

A big criticism of this podcast is havingto listen to people fcukin' eating! Yeah chocolate bunnies might be funny but it made alot of the podccast sh1t for meand I ignored a fair bit of it.

Not as bad as people swearing every second word though ;)

• Advertisement

worse.

Sabotage wrote: »
    Fuckin worse.

Fixed that for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yeah chocolate bunnies might be funny

They're also delicious. That's the most important thing about them.

A big criticism of this podcast is havingto listen to people fcukin' eating! Yeah chocolate bunnies might be funny but it made alot of the podccast sh1t for meand I ignored a fair bit of it.

It's the Gerry Ryan style of presenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Not as bad as people swearing every second word though ;)

I agree with you here. If you're going to make a podcast for people to listen to, do we have to listen to what sounds like a load of drunk people swearing into a tape recorder?

I don't mind the jokes or profanity in general but this wasn't a Colin Farrell movie, I was listening to it in my office on call and I actually had to turn off the so-called paranormal bit because of 6th swearing every word. Was there a reason for it or do you actually talk like that?

I'm not ultra-conservative or anything (I have cinemax ;)) but there are limites to taste and decency.

The lads bring it out in me. In fairness though we didnt exactly sit down to do a podcast, I've done a fair bit of radio and usually manage keep it PG. I promise to keep it to a minimum if I ever do an actual podcast for Boards ;)

The podcast description does mention that it contains strong language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Its my calming influence on them all :p
    they run wild without me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Hunting forum got a mention, not in a good way :(

We could help ya track your mysterious animal too

Advertisement