Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Australia for April and May 2009 - Accomodation?

• 21-04-2008 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

How's it going? In the process of sorting out a year trip around the world...if you don't want to stay in hostels/backpacking etc what are the options? Would I be better picking a couple of places in Oz and renting or staying in a cheap-ish hotel?

Is April and May a good time to go to Oz? Was thinking of a campervan too...

Oh and how much would I be looking at to go over to Oz for these two months? Accommodation mainly since I can budget food/drink etc...

Any help greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Weather wise it's not a good time really no. It's just starting to come into rain season and the temperature has dropped i.e. today in Perth it's 20 degrees whereas three weeks ago it was in the early 30s. Better off coming here in February/March.

Advertisement