Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left my jacket in the GyPO

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bill murray

Hi,

As a employee of cuba nightclub i find your post disturbing. If you can tell me the date you allege this happens i can make sure the cameras are checked straight away to back up your claim. i work full time in cuba and can vouch for the staff.the fact you lost the ticket is not our fault. It is not the policy of the club to give out jackets to anyone that comes up claiming that they have lost his or her jacket.as you can probably apprecaite we get loads of people up to the girls in the cloakroom chancing there arm about lost jackets.

Also accusing the girl from the cloakroom of wearing said jacket in the kingshead a short time after is a very serious accusation as some previous posters have said it is hardly a once off cardigan you have considering it was bought in topshop.

Finally as i said if you can provide the time and the date of when you alledge this happened i will be more than happy to check our camera.

Regards,

bill murray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 scaradhg

bill,
    how long have u worked there?
    get ur head out of the bloody bushes....it bloody happened...this was almost 3yrs ago-n ive not gone back there since...so besta luck with the job...they deserve the likes of u....oblivious to stupid thieves..and for ur information,when I asked for the ceamras to b checked the bouncer sed there was nuthin he cud do-3times i went bk there askin staff...n no manager was available..im stating a point-n im not the first sober girl to have this done to her- I wasnt drinking...and im telling the truth
    Please I ask u nicely not to undermine me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This thread grew legs. :)

scaradhg wrote: »
    bill,
    get ur head out of the bloody bushes....it bloody happened...this was almost 3yrs ago-n ive not gone back there since...so besta luck with the job...they deserve the likes of u....oblivious to stupid thieves..and for ur information,when I asked for the ceamras to b checked the bouncer sed there was nuthin he cud do-3times i went bk there askin staff...n no manager was available..im stating a point-n im not the first sober girl to have this done to her- I wasnt drinking...and im telling the truth

But have you got definitive proof that this happened the way you said it did.

And by the way, don't start talking irish to me. Kindly translate what you said to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

bill,
    get over it love, no one wants to hear your nagging ****ty whine

• Advertisement

ugh just read your reply to me.. so you were washing your hands and it fell out of your pocket/handbag/gaping vagina? what?

DRakE wrote: »
    get over it love, no one wants to hear your nagging ****ty whine
    People are entitled to their opinions...i do have proof and enuff sed...my apologies if ive pissed certain ppl off,I was only stating a point n yes..i got over it...i just wanted to air my opinion..just like u do

ugh just read your reply to me.. so you were washing your hands and it fell out of your pocket/handbag/gaping vagina? what?
    my god u r disgusting...serious prob with others opinions eh!

People are entitled to their opinions...i do have proof and enuff sed...my apologies if ive pissed certain ppl off,I was only stating a point n yes..i got over it...i just wanted to air my opinion..just like u do

What proof have you got though? So far the only proof you have presented us with is that you saw a girl who you don't like wearing a cardigan similar to yours. Answer this question: is it so implausible that she might have had the same one?

Now, I'm not stating it wasn't the way you said it was. The only point I'm making is you shouldn't make accusations against people without concrete evidence.

my god u r disgusting...serious prob with others opinions eh!
    when they're poorly thought out and articulated with no real basis other than "you heard her tell a bouncer she took it" then yeah.

• Advertisement

What proof have you got though? So far the only proof you have presented us with is that you saw a girl who you don't like wearing a cardigan similar to yours. Answer this question: is it so implausible that she might have had the same one?

Now, I'm not stating it wasn't the way you said it was. The only point I'm making is you shouldn't make accusations against people without concrete evidence.

i explained previously it was the girl who happened to share an apartment with her,who worked with me that told me all about her shenanigans...shes gone now,and my apologies to the current emplyees of cuba...I never sed they were like that.Im not accusing,Ive been told.Im sorry

First of all who was undermining you? Judging by your reply you arent of legal age to be in a nightclub. You are making a very serious accuastion based on very little evidence.

when they're poorly thought out and articulated with no real basis other than "you heard her tell a bouncer she took it" then yeah.
    read it properly dumbass-i didnt hear....the bouncer who i wont name told me she told him about the damn thing.....n he told me sed she took it now...end of...jebus!

I imagine it would be best that she does not reply and this thread be locked. This is rife with libel.

First of all who was undermining you? Judging by your reply you arent of legal age to be in a nightclub. You are making a very serious accuastion based on very little evidence.
    bill

dont accuse me of being underage-take a piece of ur own advice...im not arguing with a petty little man

Yes resort to insults like a child would do im not surprised.Anyway I have better things to do than argue with you over something that you allege to have happened three years ago.

So long from all at Cuba

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

In before the lock

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

ibtl

I still like Cuba Bill!

I like Cuba too.

Wants to score some passes *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

STFU tbhqfh

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.