Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA IV Will you play it before it's out ?????

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

before this goes anywhere we don't want to tread, please be reminded that we'll have no discussion of any illegal ways to obtain the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

phill106 wrote: »
    theres iso's of it floating on the net for a while now for the xbox, he probably got it there :)

no I have a real version of the game actually.

I couldnt get into any multiplayer games though.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    I couldnt get into any multiplayer games though.

servers probably aren't up until tuesday, except in the case whereby you have debug code (i.e. you're a dev or journo)

if that's the case theyre really tryin to stop it. they did nothin like that for halo.

if that's the case theyre really tryin to stop it. they did nothin like that for halo.

well rockstar are out watching gamertags and psn id's to see who's playing it early. not necessarily to screw the users, but to see what countries might break the release date. it could be because of the experience halo had at launch (or before launch, technically), or just because take-two don't want anything to go wrong since their entire company relies on this one release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yes they did, matchmaking wasnt up until the day before the game came out, I had it bout a week early and kept trying to get a match and it didnt work till the day before the game retailed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭akenny01

ive been playign gta iv since last tueday . and its great

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

I get mine first thing Monday morning, no waiting up till 00:00 on tuesday for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Markvtos

When i first heard that GTA 4 had been pirated i was furious, a company like Rockstar deserve our respect, and for such a great game, deserve our money, god knows they worked hard enough for it.

But afterwards i wasn't so mad, because everyone and their dog will buy this game. Nothing short of Jesus coming down from heaven and bringing about Judgement day could stop this game from becomming the fastest, and best selling game of all time.

Roll on tomorow!

hey guys, no matter what, when i download gta i wil always stil buy it, try stop me being first down there to get my retail one !!! :D

btw if your in WEXFORD, Xtravision in enniscorthy have it out tonight,

anywhere else have it tonight at 12?

Markvtos wrote: »
    Roll on tomorow!

Or roll on 12 O clock this evening if your as sad as me!!!

oh yeahhh im right there with u brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

To anyone who has "acquired" it early, is there even an option to play it over live? Or am I just going mad :confused:

b0bsquish wrote: »
    To anyone who has "acquired" it early, is there even an option to play it over live? Or am I just going mad :confused:

Wouldnt think the servers would be Live until this today at some point, the ozzies should be getting it round now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Yeah but theres no actual main menu as such? (At least on the versions Ive seen) Oh well roll on tomorrow morning :D (oop' north we have no midnight openings, I have to wait an extra 9 hours..THE PAIN!)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You connect to multiplay in-game using the phone.

Advertisement