Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leather interior on Opel Tigra

Options
  • 21-04-2008 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi guys.

I have a 05 opel tigra convertible. Im looking for somewhere that does leather seating, if anybody could recommend anywhere and also maybe a price range! Was thinkin of putting a new set of alloys on it also but not to sure yet, any tips on modifiyin it greatly appreciated!

thanks!

A x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

your opel dealer can retro fit leather or contract the work out. There are places that fit leather, but many won't deal with the public.

retrim should cost around 2500

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

do you mean full leather of just the bits youre hands touch the gsi and sxi corsa' have leather trim on the outside the wheel on these are larger than the normal corsa and tigra , could get that would be a lot cheaper oh and outta interest does youre tigra have half leather seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 AshTrollyDolly

woop wrote: »
    do you mean full leather of just the bits youre hands touch the gsi and sxi corsa' have leather trim on the outside the wheel on these are larger than the normal corsa and tigra , could get that would be a lot cheaper oh and outta interest does youre tigra have half leather seats?

I was kinda meaning just leather seats... Im happy out with the rest of the interior.... the seats are black an grey.... my steering wheel is already leather.....

sorry I read youre post wrong, you should be able to get the half leather interior from a scrappy(plenty out naas road way), mind you itll be expensive enough although most likely worth it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

how many new model tigras with 1/2 leather do you reckon were written off lately?

• Advertisement

ah good point still could be lucky would be a damn sight cheaper than the alternative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leather Guy

Hi Guys, i know one company which doing car interior with leather. You can contact them by 0857459897 or ta.partnership@gmail.com. They are located in Kilkenny. They tinting windows also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Did any of the upper spec level corsas/astras have leather seats? They should fit the Tigra as well?

yup the corsa had half leather but I dont think that many were sold in ireland.........why would you want a 1.8 corsa? I know the calibra seats were interchangable with the corsa B and old type tigra, there was a new type tigra which was damaged in the buy and sell 2 weeks ago it had the leather interior

Advertisement