Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Nutrition 3rd year notes.

Options
  • 21-04-2008 8:05am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone the notes from this course that i could borrow for a few days?

It would be a great help of you could,

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Anyone! Please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Why don't you send a email through your course page on Blackboard?

Most of the class are opn work placement as far as i know, i need the notes as i'm travelling soon for a year and will have to come back to face an exam in a few weeks after i arrive and i won't have the notes/

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

3rd Year agriculture - animal science - animal nutrition notes...??? talk to any of the fourth years! (we are a nice bunch, I swear) and I can guarantee that most of them still have the notes....

xeroshero wrote: »
    3rd Year agriculture - animal science - animal nutrition notes...??? talk to any of the fourth years! (we are a nice bunch, I swear) and I can guarantee that most of them still have the notes....

Any chance i could borrow yours then? I'd just photocopy them and get them back to you as soon as possible?

I'm not in UCD at the moment at all, hence why i have to post up on here.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

I don't have them, Im in food science. If you are not in UCD how r u planning on getting the notes? There are always a load of fourth year animal sci students in the food sci computer room.... Do you know any of them?

xeroshero wrote: »
    I don't have them, Im in food science. If you are not in UCD how r u planning on getting the notes? There are always a load of fourth year animal sci students in the food sci computer room.... Do you know any of them?

I'd have just called out some evening after work, i don't really know any of them no. Thanks for the help again!

Advertisement