Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading Faded Tarmac

Options
  • 21-04-2008 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Was thinking of using a product called Watco Black Top to paint on to the tarmac in my driveway which has become a little dull over the years. Anyone have experience of this product or is there something else that can be used. I basically want to replenish the driveway and give it the look you associate with freshly laid tarmac.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Emily2008

This company supply the same products but I've found they'r prices to be a lot keener. Also they're Irish so I presume you'd make a saving on deivery.

www.paintshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Hawthorn_Pl

Thanks Emily for the reply. Having looked at this site however I can't see any product that is suitable for painting onto tarmac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Was thinking of using a product called Watco Black Top to paint on to the tarmac in my driveway which has become a little dull over the years. Anyone have experience of this product or is there something else that can be used. I basically want to replenish the driveway and give it the look you associate with freshly laid tarmac.

Ann Summers has lots of gear for getting that freshly laid look:D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

I'm very interested in the same thing, I have a rather tired looking tarmac driveway. Can you please post back with your results if you go ahead with it, Id love to know how it turns out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Emily2008

They definitely supply some kind of asphelt / Tarmac restorer, my father got it off them before. It might be in their catalogue. E-mail them. You'll definitley save something on it, coz the shipping price from the uk is pretty horrific :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭proteus

Does anyone know of a product to remove cement spots/splashes from tarmac without damaging or discolouring the tarmac?

Advertisement