Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with Silicon Republic

Options
  • 21-04-2008 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I did an interview with Silicon republic on Friday. As an addendum, I started talking to the interviewer about lack of broadband. She really latched onto this and the entire interview has become a broadband interview. Bit of a pity that as the core subject was a brighter and happier note. Anyways, I'd be interested to hear what you think about the interview.

It's available here
    http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single10791

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Looks interesting. I like your idea. Broadband is a big issue at the moment though...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Congrats. Kstafford ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Minister Eamon Ryan is in denial. He is telling the world we have the fastest take-up of mobile broadband in Europe but that is because none of us have access to decent DSL!
    Nice. Now if only we could get quotes like that in the mainstream (on the news and in the papers). Too many people have no idea that there are broadband issues and that Ryan's vision of the future is "mobile broadband", which he refuses to accept is just not practical. Well done.

Advertisement