Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking 2 UCD Ball Tickets!!

Options
  • 21-04-2008 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

As it says in the title, I really need to get my hands on two tickets so if anyone is willing to sell, please let me know!

cheers.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Please tell me you are joking!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

its very cool this year dont you know...................eh arent they on sale in the student centre from 9 aswell as the libroshop which is now sold out:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Its no joke. The queue went from the SU Libroshop up the stairs and halfway down the Library/Arts tunnel. People were skipping the line like it was going out of fashion and everyone at the front was buying 4 tickets at a time so the majority of people were disappointed.

Someone please give me tickets!!! >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Wtf? I'd hate to see the scenes of murder and destruction if there was a better line-up so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

i'll sell mines for 250 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Fookin ell, someone REALLY wants to see B*Witched!

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Ask Blut, he's apparently sitting on 18 tickets ;) (Somehow)

250 euro............

if your gonna make stupid offers at least make them somewhat reasonalbe...like 30 euro....thats the prce of a budget wire cutter which will get one in for free.

ferdi wrote: »
    if your gonna make stupid offers at least make them somewhat reasonalbe...like 30 euro....thats the prce of a budget wire cutter which will get one in for free.

ok, so it was a bit over the top.

there will be security all around the perimeter so I doubt they'd look to fondly on a guy holding a big old pair of wire cutters......

125 euro. No lower.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Tayto2000 wrote: »
    Ask Blut, he's apparently sitting on 18 tickets ;) (Somehow)

I have 17 friends who I had to buy tickets for (no, really, actually the truth!). Saying that, one or two of those 17 might backout/have other things come up before friday in which case Ill sell whatever tickets I have spare for cost price here...no guarantees on if/when that'll happen tho!

MuddyDog wrote: »
    ok, so it was a bit over the top.

there will be security all around the perimeter so I doubt they'd look to fondly on a guy holding a big old pair of wire cutters......

125 euro. No lower.
    are you on crack? i'll just presume your taking the mick.

as for security, havnt you ever heard of a distraction dance?

if there are any genuine offers i'd love to hear from you:)

EDIT: How are ents getting away with putting B*withced on the bill? B*witched broke up years ago, there are two girls from the group performing and they even have a different name for their act.

i know someones gonna pay 125 squids so whatever.

well then you know a gobsheit.

well then you know a gobsheit.

he's a god****e for paying 125? hardly. he's just eager to go see b*witched

yes well thats would be totally understandable! problem is, its not b*witched, its 2 of the girls who might sing b*witched songs but also will sing some of their own material *cringe*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

The size of that queue has to be a joke? Seriously how did this even sell out? And why has everyone only left it to now? :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

In Fairness, if you wait three months you can see Metallica, Tenatious D, Muse and Kasabian for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

EDIT: How are ents getting away with putting B*withced on the bill? B*witched broke up years ago, there are two girls from the group performing and they even have a different name for their act.

They are being billed as Ms Lynch, not B*witched.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Curly_Sue87

yo,

im looking for just 1 ticket cos all me mates got one and i didn't :(
    boohoo

also some of us are hitting the ball for the likes of filthy dukes, silent disco and the djs in the wee small writing. awrite! :D 15ding is cheapy days
    for everything so im not suprised at the demand seeing the size of UCD and the price of the likes of trinity ball.

fionnuala x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

mloc wrote: »
    They are being billed as Ms Lynch, not B*witched.

They were down as Bewitched on the original flyers anyway. Funny on two levels..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Adverts.ie is that way.

Edit: adverts.ie apparently doesn't allow ticket sales. Oops.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement