Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help....Wordpress theme

Options
  • 21-04-2008 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

If one were to ask for a little help for a charity, to update their wordpress theme, would this be a good place to ask? They're minor updates in the grand scheme of things, but a little beyond what I'm capable of at the moment....being web-tarded and all that. I'm tech savvy, but only on the high end enterprise hardware front....This CSS stuff is beyond me I'm afraid.

Payment would be in the form of many thanks....maybe some beer tokens and the like ;)

Gil

PS: This isn't a job, so I'm not posting in adverts. I figure someone might be able to help us out a bit and I'll owe them a favour....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Ah....It's been pointed out to me that I'm a little vague. I agree.

The request is for a Mountain Rescue team website, here: www.dwmrt.ie

It's okay, but I'd like to liven things up a bit, include some colour, some more photos and that sort of thing. I'd also like to add a few buttons/links on the RHS and under the banner logo at the top. Maybe a bit of work on the colour scheme too. Nothing too big or time consuming I'd hope, but outside my capabilities.

I had someone lined up to help, but they've had to pull out due to college work commitments.

If you're interested, it'd be a one time only 'assist', and I'd promise not to bug you later. :D

Gil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Got sorted with the updates needed, thanks! :)

Advertisement