Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ending an O2 contract

Options
  • 21-04-2008 10:25am

I renewed my o2 contract in Feb but now I want to just convert to speakeasy
    Can this be done?
    I still have 600 texts and over 1000 mins with them should I just convert to a low tarriff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Hi.
    You cannot change your price plan to a lower one unless you are on your current one for six months or more. If you want to end it you will have to pay a cancellation of contract fee so if you wanna go this route, you will have to pay the the remaining line rental on your contract so you are best to change the pp to the lowest one. So if you change to the €20 euro one, you will have to pay €20 X 10 months so your cancellation of contract fee would be €200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Hi.
    You cannot change your price plan to a lower one unless you are on your current one for six months or more.

is this still the case? with o2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

ingen wrote: »
    is this still the case? with o2?

I believe so..

Advertisement