Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinn's Free Home insurance Offer

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I've seen Quinn's free home insurance offer (or is it 200/300 euro off your home insurance?) when you have your motor and health insurance policy with them... Has anyone availed of this offer?...It seems really good but I'm just wondering if there are any sneakty T &C's or what anyone's experience is with the offer?

Thanks
    :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I have it - it used to be €300, but now reduced to €200 off a policy. If the policy is under €200 it free!

You must keep both health & car insurance with Quinn for the full term of the policy. If you switch one of them to another insurer a pro-rata payback of the discount applies.

All other t&c's are same as normal policy.

If you do the insurance over the internet the discount may not show, but a quick e-mail corrects it the following day.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A mate in work looked at it last week and found that the motor insurance quote he got from Quinn was €140 more than his renewal quote from his existing insurers, so it may not be a great deal after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've taken this offer from QD. My house insurer quoted me €400 to renew with them again this year. QD came back with €257 (same T&Cs) & with the €200 off for having motor & health with them I'm saving myself €343 this year.

Advertisement