Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any cheapest personal loan in the market?

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for a personal loan.
    can anyone suggest which bank offers cheapest personal loan?
    generally there are some offers for these but cant find anything today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Tesco and First Active have the lowest fixed rates for personal loans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Im in the same boat selling my jeep in July or before then. Possibly getting a loan of 10k or 20k i dont know which yet, I will not be going with boi finance so im shopping around for the cheapest rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

ronan share your experience after your search
    i will let you know mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Don't go near Tesco. I waited 7 weeks for a loan last year from them after sending them mountains of paperwork. Practically wanted my underwear size! Only looking for 2.5k and I've never had an issue with a lender.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 brazen_dude

Try Halifax... fast response time... +0.2% more compared to firstactive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Lizzykins wrote: »
    Don't go near Tesco. I waited 7 weeks for a loan last year from them after sending them mountains of paperwork. Practically wanted my underwear size! Only looking for 2.5k and I've never had an issue with a lender.

So you've mentioned, repeatedly....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Eek sorry! I do seem to have been going on about it a bit. Drove me mad at the time. Promise never to mention it again!

Advertisement