Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing colour for buggy - help!

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi all,

my wife is in her 26th week with our first :)

She has her heart set on getting a bugaboo thing and has narrowed the colour choices down at last!

The only thing now is she is concerned about keeping the thing clean.

She wants to get one that is brown and beige fleece - do any of you that have a bugaboo or similar have any experience with the stainability (new word) of the fleece part?

Are they easy to keep clean?

Any thoughts/help very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Richie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd be inclined to get something that is sturdy and will see out another one or two little ones :D

Also bear in mind how compact it is and how much room it will take up when stowed in both your house and the boot of your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mts

I have a sand bugaboo, after 2 years it is still perfect. They are like new when taken out of the washing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

mts wrote: »
    I have a sand bugaboo, after 2 years it is still perfect. They are like new when taken out of the washing machine.

Many thanks - I wasn't aware you could put the covers through the washing machine!

Thanks again,

Richie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I would think about resale value. Get a neutral colour that would suit either a boy or a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I have a bugabbo, I got the dark grey base with the sand covers. the dark base is easy to wipe down and clean. I havent tried washing the sand covers didnt know if you could machine wash them, I just bought another cover in red, i find that colour doesnt show up the dirt as much as the sand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement