Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rush hour in sligo

Options
  • 21-04-2008 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys, could anyone tell me what time the traffic starts to build on the approach road into sligo coming from bundorian in the morning, and what its like, ie, how much longer would you need, i know traffic on the inner relief road starts from roughly 7.30am onwards, wondering becuase trveling to knock airport in morning, but lift is coming from donegal, and i dont know what traffic is like coming into town at that time, only what its like in the town

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

irish-stew wrote: »
    hi guys, could anyone tell me what time the traffic starts to build on the approach road into sligo coming from bundorian in the morning, and what its like, ie, how much longer would you need, i know traffic on the inner relief road starts from roughly 7.30am onwards, wondering becuase trveling to knock airport in morning, but lift is coming from donegal, and i dont know what traffic is like coming into town at that time, only what its like in the town

thanks in advance
    It starts about 7:30 - 8 I think, and its fairly chronic, backing up to about Mullens shop on the bundoran road. Leave plenty of time if you can. Unless you can duck down balytivnan and over the hill through the town and out that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Mullens? I've had time to consider a round of pitch and putt on that approach:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

il gatto wrote: »
    Mullens? I've had time to consider a round of pitch and putt on that approach:D

Perhaps I was a little understated in my previous post.:) Il gatto, care to offer some more detail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

to get from one end of the town to the other during "rush half hour" give yourself 25minutes tops and at 7.30 there is no traffic it only really builds up from 8.30 -9.00 we really dont have traffic problems here compared to other towns / citys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

He's gone since this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

he might still be in traffic....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

sueme wrote: »
    He's gone since this morning.
    he might still be in traffic....:eek:

how do you know i'm a he, and yes, they got through, got there in loads of time as well, think they only got stuck for about 5 to 10 minutes

:D:D

Advertisement