Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero (1/2/3?) with Guitar on PS2

• 21-04-2008 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Having played Guitar Hero 3 on the xbox 360 recently, I have decided that I need this game. However I am not willing to shell out for a new PS3/Xbox when I have a perfectly serviceable ps2 slimline and originaly xbox sitting under the telly.

Afaik there's no guitar hero for the original xbox, so I guess that leaves the PS2.

To be honest I don't mind either way whether it's Guitar Hero 1, 2 or 3. I assume they're all rather similar.

Am I better off buying online, best prices I can find are about 60-70euro for GH3 or does anyone know of any good deals in the shops?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Having played Guitar Hero 3 on the xbox 360 recently, I have decided that I need this game. However I am not willing to shell out for a new PS3/Xbox when I have a perfectly serviceable ps2 slimline and originaly xbox sitting under the telly.

Afaik there's no guitar hero for the original xbox, so I guess that leaves the PS2.

To be honest I don't mind either way whether it's Guitar Hero 1, 2 or 3. I assume they're all rather similar.

Am I better off buying online, best prices I can find are about 60-70euro for GH3 or does anyone know of any good deals in the shops?

tesco are selling gh3 on ps2 with two guitars for €90.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

€50 with the guitar in HMV in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Cheers, thanks lads, I'll check those out.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

I'm also looking for Guitar Hero but GH3 for the Xbox 360. Best price I've found so far is €95 in HMV in tallaght. Anyone know of a better deal in Dublin?

Thanks!

Advertisement