Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-Backs v. Astros Tuesday 29th

• 21-04-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Going to Phoenix next Monday for work so I think I might go to this game on the Tuesday...gonna be a jetlag mess and have to give a talk to a bunch of physicists the next day but whatever. Anyone ever been to Chase Field? Just wondering if there's any sections that are better than others. Anyway, pics to follow here if I go...Hope The Big Unit is pitching!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Never been but you should go if at all possible, I went to a White Sox game straight off the plane in last year, only got to see 5 innings but it was an excellent game.

Would be sweet to see the Big Unit in his washed-up greatness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Flew over chase field before :p Looked a sweet stadium would love to see a game there. Tried looking at the D's probable pitchers there but their rotation order seems a bit of a mess at the minute with unit coming back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Surely there is an AAA affiliate of an AL team nearby where the standard will be higher than AAAA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

^lol...Chase is about 2 mins from my hotel so I'll make do!

My flight yesterday was cancelled and there's nothing til tomorrow so I aint going now. Lucky I didn't buy a ticket yet.

• Advertisement

Lol i actually ended up watchin that game last night while doing project work. Was wondering if you'd made it to it.

Mad_Max wrote: »
    Lol i actually ended up watchin that game last night while doing project work. Was wondering if you'd made it to it.

You must be working too hard. TODAY is Tuesday 29th :p

The days melt into one when you don't sleep :o Well you missed a decent game :D

Advertisement