Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost odyssey vs FF

Options
  • 21-04-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭

I know its not really a FF game, but it was created by the same guy who made the earlier FF, so I am just wondering if anyone here has played it and how does it measure up to the Final fantasy games?? Just bought myself an eggbox and was thinking of purchasing it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I completed it and think thats it nowhere near FFX's standards but is still a very good game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm still only on disc 2, but i loved it. Great game, with some fantastic music, and is done be the original (and best) Final Fantasy crew. FFX was great, and i think i'd rate it higher then Lost Odyssey, but i still havent finished it so i dont know (plus its great not to play a whining little girl for once).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's not up to the quality of the best FF games but it's way better than the recent rubbish that square have been pumping out. I'd take it over FFXII and X-2 any day. It's the closest you'll get to a proper FF game since FFX.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Think I might rent it out at the weekend, see what I think. and take it from there!! How long would you say it would take to get into??

Advertisement