Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aidan 'Ski' McGee RIP

Options
  • 21-04-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Many people still do not realize our friend has died riding his Ducati in Galway.

Removal @ 7pm today from Feehily's to St Josephs and burial after 11am mass in Sligo cemetery.

Another good man gone, may he rest in peace and thank you for the happy memories and the mad times...

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Many people still do not realize our friend has died riding his Ducati in Galway.

Removal @ 7pm today from Feehily's to St Josephs and burial after 11am mass in Sligo cemetery.

Another good man gone, may he rest in peace and thank you for the happy memories and the mad times...

:(
    I heard about this at work today. Another trajedy. So sad.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I never even knew Ski owned a bike. Poor guy. R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

His HP on Bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3698616142

I have not posted anything there as I do not do bebo but just thought some might like to have a look.........

Sad day today:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Poor guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

There is an article about him in the Sligo Weekender.

Very sad...RIP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Worked with Aidan in Galway about 8 or 9 years ago. He was a true gentleman to work with. Always knew how to deal with situations and always had your back.

RIP

Advertisement