Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

head wrecker...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Lift the pillow and on the bed, there is a metal rod.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

There's a key under the pillow- no sign of a rod!!!!

Between the frame and the matress

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

elmolesto wrote: »
    Between the frame and the matress

Where abouts do you click to get the rod.I have everything else bar this but cant seem to be able to find it.

I'm not going to tell you everything:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

Where exactly do you click- i'm beginning to think i'm ret***ed!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Where abouts do you click to get the rod.I have everything else bar this but cant seem to be able to find it.

AFAIK you can only get the rod in the correct sequence. There is a moment that you are able to see/get it and if you don't do so when the opportunity presents itself then all the clicking in the world won't help.

Ponster wrote: »
    AFAIK you can only get the rod in the correct sequence. There is a moment that you are able to see/get it and if you don't do so when the opportunity presents itself then all the clicking in the world won't help.

You are right. It took me a while to find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

What a dissapointment... Been trying this one and off for weeks... i finally get the door open and thats it...

was expecting some sort of something, dont quiet know what, but something.... :(

Advertisement