Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do I change indicator bulb in Micra??

Options
  • 21-04-2008 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone give me a general idea of how to change rear indicator bulb in 03 Nissan Micra? Do I go at it from the boot? Or does the actual light panel come off?

Also need to change reversing light if anyone can help?

I assume they're easy to change??

Thanks in advance for your help! :):confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

annieee wrote: »
    Anyone give me a general idea of how to change rear indicator bulb in 03 Nissan Micra? Do I go at it from the boot? Or does the actual light panel come off?

Also need to change reversing light if anyone can help?

I assume they're easy to change??

Thanks in advance for your help! :):confused:

did it once and as far as i remember it was relatively easy. access the bulbs from inside the boot - remove the carpet lining near the lights - there may even be a little panel that opens. then there is a clip on the side of the black plastic "board" is suppose you could call it. push the clip in and the black board will come out then replace the bulb. if you havnt got them already then take them out before you go and buy them to ensure you get the correct ones. numbers are written on the bulb

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

Thanks for that, haven't had a chance to do it yet.

(I'm sure people behind me are cursing me whenever I turn left suddenly with no warning)

Had a look and there seems to be some grey plastic buttony things holding boot carpet in place - do these just pop out easily enough? Don't want to force them in case I break them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 angryaine

just twist them, they are like small screws. the panel will pop off then.

Advertisement