Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law, Politics and Human rights - 100% Essay :O

Options
  • 21-04-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

So whats everyone doing for this?
    • What are human rights and how can they be justified? Briefly outline and discuss the concept of human rights and one justification for universal human rights.
    Im doing the above as it sounds by far the easiest, but is still tricky enough!

100% essays = a lot of pressure!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i'm doing this as an elective. I think the human rights ones are easier alright, but it coould be harder to get a decent mark on an easy essay. I'm doing the Iris Marion Young one. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

um...I thought we were allowed choose our own essay title? Or did you come up with that yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

theres a list of 9 'suggested' essay titles also.. i think you need to tell the tutor if your doing your own though...

AHHHH....thats what you get for never scrolling down to the bottom of the course documents page on blackboard.

/emails tutor

lol - hope you havnt finished yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

how many words?
    what year is this?
    can it be done as an elective in arts?

2nd year - 2500 words, its a politics elective - ie, we had to choose this or some other ****ty module...

lol - hope you havnt finished yet!
    All 2,500 words of it. In three years I think it was the first essay I've ever done that wasn't finished the day before it was due, I was pretty happy with myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chunli_boom

does anyone know what they deduct for being a week late?id so many essays for friday that i didnt get the law and politics done on time......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

its ten marks for a week or part of, twenty points for two weeks, no marks after two weeks. i think it works out as dropping two grade points, not sure. Its standard across the politics department for essays.

• Advertisement

does anyone know what they deduct for being a week late?id so many essays for friday that i didnt get the law and politics done on time......:(

this one was worth 100%! You should probably have handed the other ones in late..

they were worth 100% too!bah!

thats sick! the worst thing about those 100% essays due in the last week is that is messes up your study for the exams, im seriously catching up today!

yeh im totally screwed for study too!plus after doin all those essays im wrecked.stupid human rights essay...grumble grumble etc:mad:

Advertisement