Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whose going down/stay up?

Options
  • 21-04-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

regards relegation in the premiership who do you think will go down? reading are 12/5 to go down (decent odds) think birmingham are favs 5/4 and bolton are 13/8, i know other clubs could potentially go down but really see these as the realistic ones worth a punt as fulham are as good as gone along with derby..im normally good at predictiing who will avoid the drop but looking at fixtures,form,players etc its a tough one to call..any thoughts?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

scruff321 wrote: »
    regards relegation in the premiership who do you think will go down? reading are 12/5 to go down (decent odds) think birmingham are favs 5/4 and bolton are 13/8, i know other clubs could potentially go down but really see these as the realistic ones worth a punt as fulham are as good as gone along with derby..im normally good at predictiing who will avoid the drop but looking at fixtures,form,players etc its a tough one to call..any thoughts?

Id go for Reading - i'ts between Brum /Bolton / Reading - Brum play Pool at home nxt week - have good home record - also good record vs Pool - who will be between Champ.Lge fixtures - Brum also paly Fullham away - a must must win

Advertisement