Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accessories Rant

• 21-04-2008 5:50pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭

In short -

Bought Elite to match my black amp, black dvd player, black speakers, black tv.

So far in every high street shop I visit all i sees is white accessories. I've bought extra controllers online. But had to make do with a white battery pack on one of them and now I notice that they dont even make the quick charge kit in black.

Grr.

/Rant

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ive a black controller, got it in Xtra Vision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

i saw a black play and charge kit in game the other day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

I just use rechargeable battries in the black holder, works for me keeps everything elite black :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Yes I was going to explore that route alright - you can buy little cradles that plug into the wall can't you that charge up to 4 batts at once.

I may go down that road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Yes I was going to explore that route alright - you can buy little cradles that plug into the wall can't you that charge up to 4 batts at once.

I may go down that road.

If it's th aa battery chargers you're talking about, just be aware of the charge time on those battery chargers. I have one for my flash for my camera and it's an overnight-near-ten-hours deal. It lasts aaaages, but it does take ages to charge, too. There are quicker ones out there, but last a good bit less.
    But if it's the xbox battery pack charger yeah, you can get those chargers everywhere. Really good buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I've a black controller and a beige play and charge kit - the horror.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

HMV in Dublin has everything, save Black QC Kits...if they even make them.

So if you want to mix and match you can get a pink charge battery for the black controller or a light blue one for your Halo 3 Elites controller!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    If it's th aa battery chargers you're talking about, just be aware of the charge time on those battery chargers.

The new chargers can do a full charge in under an hour and you can leave them in the charger until you need them (the charger automaticaly shuts down on the charged cells) I just have four charged at all times and two in the controller :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

bretttp1 wrote: »
    I just have four charged at all times and two in the controller :)

Same setup here. Even with the trickle chargers that take hours, the charged batteries last me days upon days so I've yet to end up stuck for batteries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Advertisement