Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falling Of the Bone Barbecued Mesquite Ribs

• 21-04-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

FALLING OF THE BONE BARBECUED MESQUITE RIBS

Serves 4-6

2 Racks of spare or baby back ribs

1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
    1 (12oz) bottle <snip> Ginger Teriyaki Sauce (used as marinade)
    Salt and Pepper to taste
    1 (12oz) <snip> Mesquite Barbecue Sauce (Gives that special taste)

Note: Sauces from the internet: <snip>

Baste Ribs with Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder. Wrap ribs tightly in a plastic (Saran) wrap and then aluminum foil. Place on large oven pan and bake at 225 degrees (F) for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Unwrap ribs, being careful to remove all plastic wrap and foil. Place on medium heated grill just long enough to brown and then baste with Mesquite Barbecue Sauce. Move ribs away from the heat on the grill and cover long enough to heat the Barbecue Sauce.

Enjoy the best tasting ribs you had never experienced before.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

roadrunner19: Do not sign up just to pimp a product or website. I'll leave this post as it's a valid enough recipe (although I'm removing the link and name of the product) and I'm deleting your other post. Please continue to post here but if you pimp the product again, you'll be banned from the forum.

Advertisement