Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip piercing advise!!!!!

Options
  • 21-04-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Im seriously considering getting my lip pierced after my exams but im still unsure whether i want it done or not. Just want to know does it hurt much, or are there any disadvantages to getting it done. Oh and can u check my bebo nd let me know if u think it wud suit me because i think thats what im most worried about. www.bebo.com/Lou110
    thanks!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Only get it done if you are 100% sure you want it.
    It hurts a bit yes, you are getting a needle through your skin.
    Disadvantages hmm swelling for the first while (thats normal) then depending on the placement it could erode your gums and leave you toothless but if you go to a decent place it shouldn't happen :) They are worse case scenarios by the way.

Get the piercing because you want it, your (possible) piercer will guide you in the best way as to what suits you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lou110

well im want to get it in the center of my bottom lip nd put a ring in wen its healed. that wud probably cause the gum erosion id say, how bad can that get?

Nah won't cause gum erosion if its done properly. Ring won't even touch off your teeth let alone gums

ah thats ok so. because i was worried about stuff like that, still not sure if itl suit me or not but sure if i want it done then i should do it. lol. wats ur opinion on tongue piercings because im interested in getting that done aswell???

My opinion doesn't matter :)
    its what you want, if you want it get it done.

• Advertisement

ha ha i guess u have a point there. lol. ah sure ill make me mind up!!! i have a date set for the lip piercin in june:eek: so im definatly going to get that done. im still debating bout the tongue thing, but id say ill go through with that aswell. lol

Well good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Advertisement