Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Semester 1 exam results??

• 21-04-2008 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Would anyone be able to tell me where I can get a copy of my semester 1 exam results online, as i cant seem to find them on my portal page
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

From when you copied and pasted them into your email?

DCU can charge you for them, therefore they take them down early enough. A staff member could help you. Last year the SU ran a service where they provided you with past results, anyone know of anything similar this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭podge57

rugbug86 wrote: »
    From when you copied and pasted them into your email?

DCU can charge you for them, therefore they take them down early enough. A staff member could help you. Last year the SU ran a service where they provided you with past results, anyone know of anything similar this year?

no, i never copied and pasted them

im a first year and assumed they would stay up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Nah they take them down around about when students will need them for CV's etc :rolleyes:

Maybe contact the registry? They'll be able to give you a copy of the results (at a cost). Or like I said, perhaps a friendly staff member could help you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I called up the registry earlier and they told me there was a fee of €7. Think it's a bit ridiculous to charge for those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Welcome to DCU ;) Seriously you will never cease to be amazed at what DCU can and will charge you for.

When I was in first year I needed a letter stamped by registry and they said I had to leave it with them aswell as €2 i believe it was. Can't remember the exact price cause I didn't pay it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement