Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Click Card

Options
  • 21-04-2008 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Anyone got any reviews of this? Any problems?

I'm goin away travelling soon and need to get a credit card asap as a result. Any advice would be really appreciated. Im already an aib customer so sticking with AIB sounds like it might be convenient

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Any reviews? Well... the girl in the shop swiped it through the machine and I spended my money!

Any problems? I split jam on it and now it's all sticky!

Not really sure what you're looking for ?

You have to earn 25k+ to get the Click one, do you fit into this range? otherwise try the "be" card maybe.

Otherwise MBNA are handy enough to get a card from, just make sure you pay it back on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have to really old original AIB Visa card.
    When Be came out the APR was lower but some other charges were higher such as late payment fees etc, so I stayed as I was as I usually pay it off monthly.
    When click was launched I remember reading you had to pay to withdraw even when your account is in credit!!!
    Again the lower APR is no good to me but I always put my credit card account in credit when I'm traveling and avail of the insurance should anything go wrong with my purchases.
    If your not paying back monthly I'd say MBNA or Halifax are your best bet but set up a DD for the min amount as the late fees are hilarious.

Advertisement