Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the lovely ladies.

Options
  • 21-04-2008 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Hey ya ladies, Pighead would first off like to put on record that this is one of his favourite forums, not just on boards, but in the whole world. Pighead thought he knew everything there was to know about chicks but some of the threads in here have made him realise he knows jack shit. That whole, chicks love sex thing, really blew Pigheads mind. Never realised it before.

Anyway just say you were in your room admiring your naked body and Pighead happened to walk by your window...to avoid embarrassment whould you cover your face or cover your genitals?

What would you cover? 7 votes

Face
    0%
    Genitals
    0%
    Both
    85%
    DudessOrleefonpoknoTootsLoopylorweld 6 votes
    Neither
    14%
    tinkerbellbabii 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah I'd let ya have a good look, I hear you don't get much action.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Clare Bear wrote: »

+1 :D
    We have a soft spot for Pighead in the LL

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Clare Bear wrote: »
    :eek: Definite case of mistaken identity here Clare Bear. Pighead has too nicknames in real life. One is Action Man and the other is The Pleasurer.

Now Pigheads no Bighead so he's gonna leave it there but lets just say if Pighead had a euro for every time he got some action he'd almost be able to purchase 2 large bags of sugar (Aldi)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Pighead wrote: »
    :eek: Definite case of mistaken identity here Clare Bear. Pighead has too nicknames in real life. One is Action Man and the other is The Pleasurer.

Action man as there's nothing in his pants and The Pleasurer as that's the model of vibrator he brings to try make up for his shortcoming.:p

farohar wrote: »
    Action man as there's nothing in his pants and The Pleasurer as that's the model of vibrator he brings to try make up for his shortcoming.:p
    Listen pal, Pighead doesn't have to slouch here and take this abuse from you. It is quite obvious that you are implying that Pighead has a small todger.

Whether he has or hasn't isn't the issue here( he hasn't by the way, its as long as a small puppy and just as cute), the issue here is if you'd hide your face or your genitals if Pighead passed your window and seen you in the nip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Sure t'was just a normal day, I was there gawking in windows as you do :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Both
    I'd hide my lady garden cos let's face it, they just don't look nice.

Pighead, are you aware of your latest nemesis? IanCurtis (very similar to Peter Collins). Got himself a site-ban for a month but I bet he's reading this thread now boiling over with rage at the praise some of the laydeez are giving you...

cson wrote: »
    Sure t'was just a normal day, I was there gawking in windows as you do :pac:
    Pighead wouldn't call it gawking cson, thats a bit harsh. Staring, gaping, leering, ogling or rubbernecking perhaps but definitely not gawking.

Its such a vulgar word which could send out the wrong idea as to the type of person Pighead is.

Both
    I thought "gawking" was slang for vomiting. Isn't "gawping" staring? As in "what are you gawpin' at?" (most effective in a Cork accent).

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd hide my lady garden cos let's face it, they just don't look nice.

Pighead, are you aware of your latest nemesis? IanCurtis (very similar to Peter Collins). Got himself a site-ban for a month but I bet he's reading this thread now boiling over with rage at the praise some of the laydeez are giving you...
    Ah its hard to keep up with the old nemesi (is that the correct pluralisation? Is pluralisation the right word?) Dudess. Pighead receives regular bile filled PM's that would make a trooper blush.

Recognise the Curtis fella from the Music forum but didn't realise he had a deep filled hatred for all things Pighead. If he were to post in this thread he'd probably say something along the lines of "I wouldn't cover anything up you stupid egotistical twat, I'd put on my robe walk outside and punch the living daylights out of your annoyingly handsome face"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Gawking = looking in Cork.

Both
    Ah its hard to keep up with the old nemesi (is that the correct pluralisation? Is pluralisation the right word?) Dudess. Pighead receives regular bile filled PM's that would make a trooper blush.
    You're acting all brave but I can sense the hurt... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Both
    I'd cover the bush, but I imagine Pighead has seen 100's in his day so he probably wouldn't even glance at it...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If i was naked and the Pighead entered the room...

Id treat him to a full frontal.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Anyway just say you were in your room admiring your naked body and Pighead happened to walk by your window...

I used to do this everyday in the vain hope that you WOULD walk by. All those years, and you never showed :(
    :)

St Bill wrote: »
    I used to do this everyday in the vain hope that you WOULD walk by. All those years, and you never showed :(
    :)
    Dear St Bill do not despair. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Anyway just say you were in your room admiring your naked body and Pighead happened to walk by your window...to avoid embarrassment whould you cover your face or cover your genitals?

You'd want to be 25ft tall to see in my window..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Neither as both hands would be needed to spray you with mace - not for peeping mind you but for the continued reference to yourself in the third person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

ztoical wrote: »
    Neither as both hands would be needed to spray you with mace - not for peeping mind you but for the continued reference to yourself in the third person.

To tun the question back on Pighead, what would YOU prefer to see: face or thatch??

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I'd not be able to cover either, because I'd be helpin poor piggyman wipe the drool from his chin. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Dear St Bill do not despair. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

For the poll to reflect real life there should be an option for them to cover your face dude.

why are the options face or genitals? what about boobies?

yeah i'd have thought most wimmins would opt to cover their fun stuff's. not one fun stuff and/or the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I think you'd look away so quickly that I'd have no need to cover either, lol. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I think you'd look away so quickly that I'd have no need to cover either, lol. :o

aaawwwww:)

ChewChew wrote: »
    yeah i'd have thought most wimmins would opt to cover their fun stuff's. not one fun stuff and/or the face

I'm more likely to use both hands to cover my boobs and not bother with face or genitals I mean unless your planning on spreading your legs you can't really see much of the auld lady garden just standing there.

we are ALL beautiful!!!

I'm more likely to use both hands to cover my boobs and not bother with face or genitals I mean unless your planning on spreading your legs you can't really see much of the auld lady garden just standing there.

thats very true. But maybe its because the boobs are more available to the eye that a woman would automatically go to cover her lower fun stuff?? personally, my hands would go behind my head. hahahahahahaha :D

• Advertisement

Listen babes the dilemma Pighead threw out means that for most people they are gonna be embarrassed. Covering your boobies would leave you're face and your genitals exposed, surely thats not gonna minimise the emarrassment quota?

Covering you're face means you're genitals are on show but at least Pighead doesn't recognise you. Covering you're genitals meanwhile ensures that you're most private of private parts are covered up and you reduce the danger of getting impregnated with Pigheads "go go gadget cock".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement