Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the lovely ladies.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Pighead wrote: »
    "go go gadget cock".

Go go gadget mace :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Listen babes the dilemma Pighead threw out means that for most people they are gonna be embarrassed. Covering your boobies would leave you're face and your genitals exposed, surely thats not gonna minimise the emarrassment quota?

Covering you're face means you're genitals are on show but at least Pighead doesn't recognise you. Covering you're genitals meanwhile ensures that you're most private of private parts are covered up and you reduce the danger of getting impregnated with Pigheads "go go gadget cock".

as already stated I wouldn't be embarrassed by my lady bits below as all I got do is keep my legs together, thus freeing hands to cover boobies which honestly I'd care more about covering then my face.

also pigman have you ever seen a vagina? they're kind boring, lots of flaps and pink bits, not very interesting to look at. I think I'd only worry about people seeing it if I hadn't trimed the area in awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ztoical wrote: »
    as already stated I wouldn't be embarrassed by my lady bits below as all I got do is keep my legs together, thus freeing hands to cover boobies which honestly I'd care more about covering then my face.
    No dice, in this particular scenario your right leg has a horrible horrible rash which stings like nobodys business when touched by your left leg. For this reason you are standing with your legs kinda apart to ease the painful rash and give it a it of air. Oh and your standing on a mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

No dice, in this particular scenario your right leg has a horrible horrible rash which stings like nobodys business when touched by your left leg. For this reason you are standing with your legs kinda apart to ease the painful rash and give it a it of air. Oh and your standing on a mirror.

sounds like a Pighead fantasy to me! :eek::D

• Advertisement

Oh and your standing on a mirror.

naked, near an open window, standing on a mirror with legs a kimbo and some sort of weird skin disease? honey if that really happened and your outside naked under your trench coat you can look all you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ztoical wrote: »
    also pigman have you ever seen a vagina? they're kinda boring, lots of flaps and pink bits, not very interesting to look at.
    Boring? Are you having a laugh? Pigheads experiences with the vagina have ranged from magical, warm, welcoming, hospitable, tight, shy, GSOH, non smoking, wet and homely. But never ever boring? Theres nothing worse than a boring cunt.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Pighead needs the help of red.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Thank you for your contribution, Pighead. It appears six people would hide their genitals but give you a look at their boobs, seven would flash you everything, nobody'd hide their face and one individual appears to be sufficiently ambidextrous to cover everything up.

I feel your queston is appropriately answered by the polling of 14 respondents. And I think that's enough.

Ya hear now?

That's enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement