Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 more perfect reviews

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol at the french review scores, who in their right mind gives a game a score out of 20 :D

also talk about stating the obvious

- A weapon shop has been confirmed to be in the game. - it's not a GTA if you can't buy a gun, let alone America.
    - Packie is Irish. - never of guessed that, is there something missing because i didn't get the hint he was irish at all? is it his name that gives it away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Cremo wrote: »
    lol at the french review scores, who in their right mind gives a game a score out of 20 :D

also talk about stating the obvious

- A weapon shop has been confirmed to be in the game. - it's not a GTA if you can't buy a gun, let alone America.
    - Packie is Irish. - never of guessed that, is there something missing because i didn't get the hint he was irish at all? is it his name that gives it away?

it ain't the voice acting anyways:)
    he don't sound like atlas from 'daddyshock' anyways:):)

i will cry unless i get this game very soooooooooon! agggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Lads call it small island complex but if Packie mentions the old country I will go insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Atlast sounded cool in bioshock.He was the only proper ever irish accent. None of the didilyi sort of craic.

Bioshock SPOLIER----> *******Pity he wasnt reall so he could be in bioshock 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

joe123 wrote: »
    Atlast sounded cool in bioshock.He was the only proper ever irish accent. None of the didilyi sort of craic.

Bioshock SPOLIER----> *******Pity he wasnt reall so he could be in bioshock 2

feck ya joe:( i didn't get a chance to finish play bioshock through yet!

ah its my own fault i suppose i had 6 months to do so,spoiler captions would be nice if your gonna say anything else bout it though:)

• Advertisement

Irish first, American second.

Same with Italians......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

feck ya joe:( i didn't get a chance to finish play bioshock through yet!

ah its my own fault i suppose i had 6 months to do so,spoiler captions would be nice if your gonna say anything else bout it though:)

sorry Didnt know how to make it go blanked out.....I did have a SPOILER written before it though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

"Packie is Irish."

This is surely a predecent for the next GTA to be GTA: Dublin?!

"Packie is Irish."

This is surely a predecent for the next GTA to be GTA: Dublin?!

What the **** are you talking about!!! :mad:

We all know GTA is going for higher detail from now on, they would hardly do Dublin thats just silly. The next title is

GTA: Blanch

:D

*I probably could have done that better but it sounded good in my head*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

GTA: Limerick would be more realistic tbh.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    GTA: Limerick would be more realistic tbh.

I cracked that one the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Advertisement