Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nose piercing

Options
  • 21-04-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

going out on a vary long limb here but said this seems to be the place to ask just in case. im living in austria for the next few months and would like to get a few things pierced while im here. as im sure you can see where this thread is going anyone been decorated in austria?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Where in Austria are you staying? I checked out a few places while I was in Linz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Not in austria no but I know Lukas Zpira travels around Europe a lot.
    If you travel to France particularly Lyon go to Marquis Body Art, they will sort ya out.

To be honest most professional piercers should be able to do nostril piercings in their sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

im staying about a half an hour outside innsbruck. i went on the hunt for a place today but with no avail.

I had a look when I was staying in Linz... according to google though that's almost 250km from where you are though :)

hmmm a bit far alright ill be headin back to rebel country soon though which is where i notice your from would you be another who would recommend tattoo zoo ive been to both there and raven haven't really gone back to tattoo zoo since maurice left though. the girl who works in the brog did one or two of my piercings last year, so said id get something to rem my travels by.

• Advertisement

I've heard good enough things about Tattoo Zoo but to be honest I haven't gotten pierced there since Carol left- I wait til I'm in Dublin now and go to Snakebite.

long rip to dub but if its good its good worth the wait.

Advertisement