Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is any Mothers and baby's club in Greystones

Options
  • 21-04-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello :)

I have a baby at 17 months, and i'd liked she play with other children, so that when they were not for the nursery suffered so much and I try to talk with the mothers, because my English is bad, and I much time alone . :(
    I live in Charlesland Park.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

theres a mother and toddler group in the St Patricks church hall on monday mornings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 loira_pb

loyatemu wrote: »
    theres a mother and toddler group in the St Patricks church hall on monday mornings.

Thanks for your help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 curlyhead

Hi Loira,

There is a mother and toddler group at 10.30 every Tuesday in St Patrick's recreation centre. The toddler group is run by Cuidiu which is a parent support group which also runs another one in Bray on Monday in the Parochial Hall, Novara Road at 10.30 am. Everyone is welcome. Cuidiu also provide breastfeeding support, post natal support and parenthood advice. The North Wicklow branch also run book clubs and craft clubs and organise extra events and workshops for children. You don't have to be a member to go to the toddler groups. They are a great way to make new friends both for parents and children. If you are new here and want to find a way to make friends quickly and get other parent's advice it is perfect. Ask at the Greystones toddler group for more information. Have a look at www.cuidiu-ict.ie for more information.

Best wishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MelanieB

Just to bring this up-to-date!

Check out the Cuidiú Facebook Page Cuidiú North Wicklow Branch and Like for upcoming events and useful links.

Bray - Thursday 10.30 am. Villa Pacis, Queen of Peace Church, Vevay Road. Katerina 086 331 7253

Glenealy- Friday 10 am, Glenealy hall. Emma 0868288183. The hall is currently being renovated so we are meeting on a Friday at Junglemania at 10am until the new year.

Greystones- Tuesday 10.30, St, Patrick's Hall, Church Road. Melanie 085 2860502 Nicola 0866655368. Louise 0861701404. Davida 0857766394.

Roundwood- Thursday 10 am, Parish Hall. Libby 0879332756.

Other useful contacts
    Breastfeeding Counsellors- Jenny 087 279 9049, Fiona 0404 40879, Rebecca 086 385 6065

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Monday St Patricks 10.30-12 E2.50

Tuesday St Patricks 10.30-12 E4.50

Wednesday Presbyterian church (hall at the back) 10.30-12 E2.00

Friday The Nazarene church (down the road from the tennis club)
    10.30-12 E2.00

• Advertisement
Advertisement