Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos of east wall comm. centre

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

So, I am a student doing my architectural thesis on the site of the East Wall Community Centre. Now, I realize they have already started building the new centre, but what I would really like to get my hands on are some photos of the old community centre that they just tore down.

If anybody could send me some or post some I would be eternally grateful! :)

siobhan.duran@gmail.com

Also, I need to find a little info about the history of the East Wall area. Any ideas? I am thinking about contacting the Dublin Docklands Authority. I currently live in California so most of my research will have to be via the internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭cozski

ganeagla wrote: »
    So, I am a student doing my architectural thesis on the site of the East Wall Community Centre. Now, I realize they have already started building the new centre, but what I would really like to get my hands on are some photos of the old community centre that they just tore down.

If anybody could send me some or post some I would be eternally grateful! :)

siobhan.duran@gmail.com

Also, I need to find a little info about the history of the East Wall area. Any ideas? I am thinking about contacting the Dublin Docklands Authority. I currently live in California so most of my research will have to be via the internet.

Ring Owen Binchy, the Communtiy Development Co-ordinator for East Wall CDP. If he cant help you he'll know someone who can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ganeagla

excellent! thanks!

Advertisement