Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syntahale

• 21-04-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Syntahle
    Syntahayle?
    Syntahale

Ok i give up. google and star trek.com are no use :(

Anyway i have a question. Have we not had confligting info on this because im pretty sure people have got drunk on it in star trek but if you can get free syntahale in the replimet or your quarters replicator is the only reason to pay for drink in quarks for the athmosphere?

anyway what got me thinking this was im watching the DS9 epiosde (House of quark) And obrian arrives home from work and goes straight to the replicator and orders a drink then says hi to his wife.

Can you imagine a world like that? it would be too weird and some people would destroy themselves but i thought it was odd even if there was a freee joint or free drink you wouldnt arive home and go straight for the replicator unless it was a very bad day.

Bit of a ramble but still my mind was wondering.

Comments

Advertisement