Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy Dickies trousers or used leather jackets in Cork city?

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

As the thread title suggest, I'm looking for a cool pair of Dickies casual trousers/skate pants style. I remember trying a pair on in a shop a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the shop though. twas on the way down towards rory gallagher place.

Plus I'd like to pick up an auld vintage/used leather jacket, even new if needs be. Not a formal D&G/Belstaff trendy fancy one worth hundreds of euro, just a cool retro one if I could.

I'm in Limerick, so couldn't be arsed driving up to Dublin really, and Cork would be a handy spin for me.

Can't get Dickies pants in Limk. I've checked.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

store (name of the shop) just off pauls st might be able to help you out they used to stock dickies clothing. ring 11850 or one of them should be able to put you through to store to ask.if that fails try ringing tubes in cork too they might still stock dickies. if all else fails prime time used stock them too they are on princes st i think and have their own website. www.primetime.ie i think it is so you could check that. as for the leather jacket couldnt help you there. i guess ringing the charity shops around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Dickies trousers in Brownlow builders supliers just by the south link(near the back of the garda station), you could try there, not sure about changing rooms and mirrors though seeing as they are actually work pants and it isn't a clothes shop but it's worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

BarryCreed wrote: »
    Hiya,

As the thread title suggest, I'm looking for a cool pair of Dickies casual trousers/skate pants style. I remember trying a pair on in a shop a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the shop though. twas on the way down towards rory gallagher place.

Plus I'd like to pick up an auld vintage/used leather jacket, even new if needs be. Not a formal D&G/Belstaff trendy fancy one worth hundreds of euro, just a cool retro one if I could.

I'm in Limerick, so couldn't be arsed driving up to Dublin really, and Cork would be a handy spin for me.

Can't get Dickies pants in Limk. I've checked.....
    Try Mc Carthys on the coal quay they sell Dickies pants,possibly even shirts too.They do bolt pants which would be skate pants.They would be your best bet.

For retro stuff try some second hand clothes shops like Enable Ireland

32 North Main Street, Cork - there are also a number of other charity shops on the same street.

39 Princes St, Cork - this shop is bigger,more stock

Vintage shop in cork - there is one in the english market,i dont know the name .

hope this is of some help to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

thats great, thanks folks. yeah, it isnt the work pants im looking for, more the casual ones, but ill check them out anyways. thanks again...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Try PrimeTime as well on Washington as well they're on Washington Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 medrad

Hi

just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy mens leather trousers in Cork or Dublin etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

saw dickies stuff in a place called store.

its on french church street. thats the one next to ulster bank leading to paul street if your unsure.

brown thomas is the only place ive ever seen leather pants

Advertisement